Windows Server Operation Specialist 1657
1215 W. Center Street Alpharetta, GA 95337
My client is a Fortune 500 company that is currently listed as one of the top companies to work for as well as one of the largest private companies in the US. They currently have a long-term Windows Server Operation Specialist contract opportunity for their Technologies Group in Atlanta, GA.
- Provides support for infrastructure services hardware, operating system, and software platforms.
- Incident, service request, changes and problem work (ITIL based).
- Server builds and decommission.
- Firmware/Driver upgrade / Systems Management Software.
- Troubleshooting hardware and performance issues.
- Knowledge on DELL family servers and blades.
- Changes to configuration files such as; ini files, registry entries, etc.
- Operating system tune up (performance and security)
- Basic Active Directory management (users and computers, sites and zones, GPO management, etc)
- NTFS File systems migrations, extensions, expansions & shrinks.
- Scripting and automation (visual basic scripting, batch, WMI and/or PowerShell).
- SAN/NAS/DAS experience.
- Degree in Computer Science/Management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 / 5 yrs
- VMware ESX Virtual Center - vSphere / 1 yr
- Excellent knowledge of Dell blade server hardware.
- Active Directory administration experience
- Understanding of IP protocols, networking and domain administration.
- Experience in working with diverse and geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge in ITIL Service Management systems such as ServiceNow, Remedy, etc.
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.