User Experience Visual Designer-UX Architect
1215 W. Center Street Alpharetta, GA 95337
My client is a Fortune 500 company that is currently listed as one of the top companies to work for as well as one of the largest private companies in the US. They currently have a long-term contract UX Architect opportunity for their Atlanta office.
- Champion principles of usability and user-centered design
- Work directly with project teams to gather requirements from user research, stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, etc.
- Work directly with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Development Leads and stakeholders to clarify and define business requirements as they apply to the user interface.
- Develop user flows, journey maps, page flows, wireframes, and sitemaps.
- Develop visually rich mock-ups and UI assets in accordance with style guide standards.
- Revise and improve designs based on user feedback, research, technical constraints, and business decisions.
- Senior role needing 10-12 years’ experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to " bring people together" on a project.
- While there is a technical aspect to the position, it is also a creative role.
- Must have a design background.
- Experience with the visual side of web design.
Agile experience a must.
- Comfortable working face to face or in virtual settings across multiple time zones
Email Resumes to email@example.com