User Experience Visual Designer-Architect
1215 W. Center Street New York, NY 95337
My client is a Fortune 500 company that is currently listed as one of the top companies to work for as well as one of the largest private companies in the US. They currently have a long-term contract UX Architect/Designer opportunity for their New York office.
- Champion principles of usability and user-centered design
- Experienced knowledge of designing in an Agile environment required
- Work directly with project teams to gather requirements from user research, stakeholder interviews, competitive analysis, etc.
- Work directly with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Development Leads and stakeholders to clarify and define business requirements as they apply to the user interface.
- Develop user flows, journey maps, page flows, wireframes, and sitemaps.
- Develop visually rich mock-ups and UI assets in accordance with style guide standards.
- Revise and improve designs based on user feedback, research, technical constraints, and business decisions.
- Expertise with Sketch and InVisionapp
- Expert experience with toolset (Microsoft suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure.)
- Experience working on Mobile and Desktop experiences, both in native and web-based experiences.
- Secure understanding of responsive design principles and creating such environments
- Experience designing complex data visualization and dashboard-type experiences
- Creative and strategic thinker able to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge design.
- Experience designing in SharePoint is a plus
- Experience working on Mobile Web, Mobile Applications and Desktop Web.
- Exceptional presentation abilities, both verbal and visual
- Solid understanding of interactive experiences and technologies
- Proven knowledge of web-based application design trends, patterns, usability, technical considerations and best practices.
- Comfortable working face to face or in virtual settings across multiple time zones
- Minimum of ten years of professional experience as a UX designer, information architect, interaction designer, user interface designer or similar role.
- BS/BA in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, or similar fields.
- CUA certified a plus.
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org