Tooling Design Engineer
8900 N. Harrison Street Davenport, IA 52806
Our client, a well-respected organization in the Quad Cities, is adding a tooling Design Engineer to their team. This person will be building custom tools for automation.
- Develop and maintain design standards.
- Maintain complete project records in assigned locations.
- Improve designs whenever possible; including safety, quality, assembly & service ease, and cost considerations.
- Minimum of two years work-related experience or six years with no degree.
- Preference Designing Tooling for High Speed Packaging, Filling Machines, Carton Erection.
- Experience with SolidWorks and/or Creo.
E-mail resumes to email@example.com
Maggie has over 10 years of experience in IT recruiting. In her free time, she enjoys baking (especially cookies), and was thrilled to see her alma mater, Loyola University Chicago, advance to the final four in the 2018 NCAA tournament!