Technology Support Specialist I
1215 W. Center Street chicago, IL 95337
My client is a Fortune 500 company that is currently listed as one of the top companies to work for as well as one of the largest private companies in the US. They currently have a long-term contract Junior Technical Support opportunity for their Chicago office.
- This professional consults with the supervisor for task prioritization and effectively apply technical knowledge.
- This individual also specializes in one or more areas, including support center/technology support, networking, telecommunications, help desk, and technology certification. The Technology Support Specialist I assist others in the technology department, as needed.
- Under direct supervision, provide after-hours service for escalated issues from the National Help Desk or supervisor.
- Assist with the deployment of hardware and software to clients (including the installation, configuration and testing of basic firm hardware).
- Assist with new hire processing (account requests, verification, basic equipment configuration). Perform basic software troubleshooting and hardware triage support.
- Approximately 0-2 years of experience in technology support with working knowledge of a functional specialty –
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- A bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org