Talent Acquisition Manager
Palatine, IL 60614 | Direct Hire
Currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to fill an opening with a staffing company located in Palatine, IL. Interested candidates should have 3 - 5 years of business development, cold calling, or recruiting experience and preferably prior staffing or recruiting agency experience.
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Carry out full life-cycle recruiting including cold calling, pre-screening candidates, reviewing resumes, assessing applications, and initiating first round interviews
- Track record of recruiting and hiring high-caliber talent for a diverse range of roles with an emphasis on senior sales requisitions
- Develop new strategies to actively target active and passive candidates in recruiting and business development
- Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies, identifying top talent and qualified candidates through all online sources including, Monster, CareerBuilder, and Linkedin and through networking activities and participation in industry events, workshops, professional organizations, etc.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with both active and passive candidates
Requirements of the Talent Acquisition Manager
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of business development, cold calling, or recruiting experience required
- Staffing or recruiting agency experience preferred
- Sales recruiting experience preferred
- Proactive approach to all things recruiting-related, with a willingness to take initiative on new projects and ideas.
- Hands-on, eager to assist in achieving growth goals of dynamic firm.
- PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM and applicant tracking packages