1 Lands' End Lane madison, WI 53595 | Contract
My client, a global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity, located just West of Madison, WI, with excellent benefits and a great family oriented culture.
As a Windows Systems Administrator, you would be responsible for planning, installation and documentation for Windows specific enterprise scale infrastructure hardware and software, identifying areas for improvement, problem identification and resolution and the education of other support and operations personnel.
- Develop robust and secure server images and patches using automated deployment tools
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and lead team and individual project or operations assignments.
- Proven teamwork and leadership skills.
- Strong knowledge of Windows based operating systems both server and desktop.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including root-cause analysis.
- Experience with virtualization management (VMware)
E-mail resumes to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org