Sr. Retail Counterpoint Application Developer
1 Lands' End Lane Dodgeville, WI 53595
My client, a global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking a Sr. Retail CounterPoint Application Developer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity, located just West of Madison, WI, with excellent benefits and a great family-oriented culture.
As a Sr. Retail CounterPoint Application Developer, you would be responsible for management of Point-of-Sale, Kiosk, and other retail technology systems.
- Management of Point-of-Sale, Kiosk, and other retail technology systems
- Participate in the planning and support of retail systems
- Take a lead technical role in development and implementation of retail systems
- Develop and create customized operational monitoring tools including alerts and dashboards that report on system performance and issues.
- Assess and recommend improvements to retail systems based on business and technical analysis.
- Lead retail technology implementations for new stores.
- Provide users with technical support and track issues through to resolution.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in information systems.
- Dedicated and passionate IT professional with 7+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of retail experience either as a retail associate/manager, retail technologist or other related retail experience.
- 3+ years of experience with NCR’ s POS CounterPoint systems/applications.
- Experience designing and developing solutions.
- Experience with SQL including: insert/select/join queries, writing stored procedures and understanding database architecture.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Amanda is a Delivery Team Lead with over five years of experience. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and watching sports.