Sr. Platform Developer- Ruby on Rails
1700 Golf Road Suite 400 Schaumburg, IL 60173
Are you interested in working for a global, non-profit organization? My client is looking to add a Sr. Platform Developer – Ruby on Rails to their team on a 6-12-month contract basis. This position offers the flexibility to work 100% remotely, among other fantastic perks, and to work with a team of smart, savvy, successful IT professionals.
- Update and maintain existing Ruby on Rails platform and customer dashboard
- Create and identify training opportunities
- Work closely with stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing Ruby on Rails Applications in a production environment
- Experience working with ERB and ORM
- AWS experience (preferred)
If you are interested in this position please email your resume directly to Catherine Gilman at email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.