Sr. Mainframe Programmer Analyst
1 Lands' End Lane Dodgeville, WI 53595
My client, a global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking a Sr. Mainframe Programmer Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting contract opportunity, located just West of Madison. The Sr. Mainframe Programmer Analyst will provide application development and support with minimal supervision.
- Develop code according to department standards, unit and integration testing of software.
- Research and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Assess and recommend improvements to systems based on business technical analysis.
- 15+ years of experience in an IBM mainframe environment in the retail industry.
- Recent experience with Order Management Systems and/or Warehouse Management Systems.
- Experience working with XPEDITER, CICS, MOVEit, Easytrieve and OSPwise.
Send resume to Cheryl.email@example.com.
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.