Sr. Electrical Engineer- Hardware
1305 Clarence Ave. Morton, IL | Direct Hire
With over 100 years of engineering success for its customers, our client is looking to help solve the world’ s greatest engineering challenges by developing innovative new products and systems. The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of designing electronics for new product development.
- Technical leader on of cross-functional project teams that ensure internal and external customer requirements are met
- Typical designs might include microprocessor-based controllers, display clusters, display terminals, sensors, etc. used in mobile control systems applications under general supervision, perform technical tasks related to electronic product design, manufacturing, and testing of electronic products
- Develop and/or revise product requirements that meet customer expectations, based on customer requirements
- Generate designs that satisfy product requirements: creation of schematics, design analysis and simulation, new component selection and documentation
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with advanced simulation tools such as analog SPICE modeling, digital timing analysis, signal integrity analysis, etc.
- Experience with schematic capture and simulation applications, lab test equipment and programming languages C, Python, Labview, C++, VHDL are benefits
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@bluestonestaffing.com