Sr. Network Engineer
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, WI 53595 | Contract
My client, a global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity, located just West of Madison, WI, with excellent benefits and a great family oriented culture.
As a Sr. Network Engineer, you would be responsible for strategy and planning, installation and documentation for network infrastructure hardware and software.
- Develop and maintain Network team documentation and roadmap
- Interact with business and other IT teams to answer questions, resolve problems and address requests
- Advanced routing and multilayer switching for a high availability environment
- Senior position, minimum 5-7 years of experience in medium to large networks; Cisco experience is preferred, Routers, Catalyst and Nexus switches
- Proven teamwork and leadership skills.
E-mail resumes to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org