1603 Orrington Ave Suite 305 Evanston, IL 60201
My client is an up-and-coming and innovative technology company that is currently looking to expand their geographic footprint. They are looking for a full-time Solution Architect to join their team in Evanston.
- Solely responsible for all project activities: Requirements gathering, Scoping, Planning, & Implementation of Enterprise level software. Configure modules and features based on customer needs.
- Ensure project goals are delivered on time and on budget
- Focal point for the customer and for all project related activities
- Identify and define needed resources for the project
- Ensure all team members contribute and benefit
- Mediate conflicts and mitigate project risks
- English mandatory, Spanish or Portuguese - Fluent
- At least 5 years’ experience in Software delivery projects with international large enterprise
- Technical background with APIs, product implementation, and integrations
- High communication skills with customers and key executives
- Deep business understanding of the customer business & market
- Experience in functional requirement gathering and scoping of software projects with large customers
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Know-how in project management methodologies
- Excellent personal communications skills
- Willing to work in different time zones around the globe
- Self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced environment. Someone that can adapt and implement changes quickly
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.