Software Architect Sitecore -Remote
1700 Golf Road Suite 400 Schaumburg, IL | Direct Hire
Do you like to be on the forefront of creating new practices in Information Systems? My client is a global non-profit association who engages in the adoption and development of globally accepted industry leading practices in Information Systems.
The Software Architect-Sitecore will perform the necessary analysis to define and implement multi-tier application architectures aligned with the enterprise business strategy.
- Define application/data architectures and implement solutions to ensure adherence to business requirements
- Analyze business practices and processes to determine best practice strategies
- Work with other team members on application and content architecture
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related discipline from an accredited university
- 10 years of experience designing and implementing web applications
- Strong experience with Sitecore
- Have lead integration projects and written scalable web services
Please send resumes to chris.burgess@blueStoneStaffing.com