233 Pierce St. Monroe, MI 48009
Interested in creating innovative new products by specializing in advanced technology and mobile device development? We’ ve got the job for you! My client is looking for a SharePoint Developer to assist in implementing the PM Process for Waterfall and Agile methodologies. The SharePoint Developer will work on SharePoint 2016 Server.
- Using tools like Nintex, K2 or PowerApps/Flow.
- Work directly with the client to implement the client’ s vision for the PM process for both Waterfall and AGILE
- Working on the client on-premise SharePoint 2016 server to create a project management work flow
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SharePoint 2013+ or O365.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing web pages and web parts, master pages and layout pages for SharePoint platform
- Experience with tools like Nintex, K2 or PowerApps and Flow for the implementation of SharePoint-based workflows and forms.
If you are interested in learning more please contact Catherine Gilman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org