500 Woodward Avenue Charlotte, NC 48226 | Contract
A leading digital financial services company in Charlotte, NC is committed to developing technology and services to make life easier. They lead the industry because they listen, learn, and always look ahead to strive to meet the needs of their customers by anticipating changes and responding quickly.
The ServiceNow Developer will support DevOps initiative by coordinating with both DevOps team and ServiceNow team to write interfaces that enhance the customer experience.
- Work with the Director, Private Cloud Automation, and stakeholders to produce ServiceNow interfaces and customizations
- Understand customer objectives, develop alternatives, and design solutions
- Contribute to determination of the delivery approach in collaboration with customers to achieve objectives
- Maintain expectations of all stakeholders throughout the solution lifecycle, through effective communication and demonstrations as solutions progress
- Coordinate the efforts of multiple developers and customers to manage the full solution lifecycle
- 5-10 years as an IT professional in an enterprise with multiple customer business units, and increasing levels of responsibility in a variety of roles
- Comprehensive practical experience in ServiceNow configuration, enhancement, and application development
- Extensive skills in data acquisition and integration, including SOAP and REST
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com