Senior Systems Engineer
1 Lands' End Lane Madison, Wisconsin 53595 | Contract
Our client, a $MM global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking your expertise as a Sr. Systems Engineer, to help design and build their next generation infrastructure. As the Senior Systems Engineer, you will enhance and extend the capabilities of their current infrastructure to accommodate their future growth and leverage new technologies to improve reliability and scale for their Omni-channel, eCommerce business, and recommend solutions to issues that arise.
- Interact with business and other IT teams to answer questions, resolve problems and address requests with a superior level of technical support.
- Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills including root-cause analysis.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects.
- Work with solution architect to develop technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Senior position, minimum 7 – 10 years of experience in large enterprise preferred.
- 5+ years of proven work on Microsoft Servers and Domains. Server 2008/2012/2016.
- 5+ years of proven virtualization experience. VMware, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VDI.
- Experience with Storage Area Networks and Network Attached Storage.
- Experience working with both Enterprise System tools & processes, and Service Level Management tools & processes – Server and Application Monitoring, Service Mapping, Event Correlation, Operations Orchestration and Automation, Configuration (CMDB), Asset Discovery, Infrastructure Test and Release, and Financial Management. Nagios, Solar Winds, Dynatrace, Service Now.
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847-440-2451 or email me at email@example.com.