Senior IT Recruiter
“ On a daily basis, our clients’ initiatives change the world –
we simply supply the people that make it happen.”
Founded in 2002, blueStone is a Women-Owned IT staffing firm. We strive to be the best and most attentive firm in the industry.
Why Work at blueStone? Our staff chimes in….
“ I know it’ s over-said, but we really do work hard and play hard. There’ s a family feeling, where everyone cares. The people are honest. There’ s no sugar-coating and people keep their word.”
“ The company is very family-oriented. We aren’ t only given the best tools, but we also get an excellent work/life balance.”
“ We’ re so team oriented! We’ re friendly, fun and boisterous at times. Team building is an ongoing priority. We have group outings, holiday related activities, the company will stock our favorite drinks and we celebrate our birthdays and anniversaries.”
“ They set you up for success. They invest so much into technology and training, way more than other companies, and the sky’ s the limit. I feel like I own my own business within the business. And that’ s a great thing for me because I have an entrepreneurial mindset.”
“ There’ s so much growth! What they told me during my interview process came true 100%!”
“ I’ ve worked at staffing companies before, but I almost can’ t believe the quality of both the candidate and client relationships.”
Both our benefits and commission structure are rare and outstanding.
Since our inception, we’ ve been recognized as industry experts by publications including Forbes magazine. In 2017, we were recognized by Inc. and Quantum Workplace as one of the Best Places to Work.
“ From an employee perspective, we’ re the opposite of what you think of when you hear the words, “ staffing company.”
- Identify, establish and maintain candidate relationships via phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and other networking activities.
- Source potential candidates online.
- Post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Screen resumes and applicants.
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager and/or Account Manager to ensure your candidates are
- Update the ATS clearly and consistently, keeping detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations.
- Create talent pipelines
- 4+ years of recruiting in the IT staffing industry
- Bachelor’ s degree
- You can manage the hiring stages (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- You can work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- You are a natural researcher and good organizer, but don’ t get bogged down in details.
- You are naturally curious and love to learn.
- You are social and thrive in a team environment of friendly, competitive people.
- Bullhorn knowledge a plus.
Anne is blueStone Staffing and Recruiting’s Manager of Talent Acquisition. She has been locating top talent for companies since 2006. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her children and with friends, volunteering at The Field Museum, being social and being outdoors.