Senior Business Development Manager
Palatine, IL | Direct Hire
“ On a daily basis, our clients’ initiatives change the world –
we simply supply the people that make it happen.”
Are you an excellent IT Staffing Sales person? Do you work for a company that causes its own turnover? Do you like your manager? Is your recruiting team strong? Are your clients black hole VMS accounts? If you’ re looking for a change, consider blueStone Staffing.
blueStone is a certified Woman Owned IT Staffing company. We’ re in a major growth mode and are rapidly growing our newest office. Our core competencies are:
- Application Development
- Mobile Development
- Big Data Solutions
- IT Security/Infrastructure
- ERP Systems/HER
What is it like to work here? Our staff chimes in…
“ I know it’ s over-said, but we really do work hard and play hard. There’ s a family feeling, where everyone cares. The people are honest. There’ s no sugar-coating and people keep their word.”
“ The company is very family-oriented. We aren’ t only given the best tools, but we also get an excellent work/life balance.”
“ They set you up for success. They invest so much into technology and training, way more than other companies, and the sky’ s the limit. I feel like I own my own business within the business. And that’ s a great thing for me because I have an entrepreneurial mindset.”
“ I’ ve worked at staffing companies before, but I almost can’ t believe the quality of both the candidate and client relationships.”
- Identify, establish and maintain client relationships via phone, email, in-person meetings and other networking activities.
- Market blueStone services to fulfill human capital needs in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions within IT.
- Present blueStone’ s service offerings to prospective clients, consult with clients and develop proposals, customizing when needed.
- Develop and execute sales presentations to potential clients.
- Consult with hiring managers in the selection process.
- Manage open job orders from intake to fulfillment.
- Collaborate with teammates/recruiters to fill open positions.
- Market candidates for open positions and to win new business.
- Manage your accounts, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- 5+ years of hunting in the staffing industry
- Bachelor’ s degree
- A high level of comfort with cold calling and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- You have the ability and drive to identify prospective customer’ s needs, propose solutions and convert prospects into clients.
- You have a history of exceeding individual goals and enhancing winning teams.
- You have a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment.
- You have a knack for solving problems in ways nobody thought of.
- People are naturally drawn to you.
- Your honesty and integrity are things people admire about you.
- You are action and results oriented, with strong closing abilities.
Anne is blueStone Staffing and Recruiting’s Manager of Talent Acquisition. She has been locating top talent for companies since 2006. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her children and with friends, volunteering at The Field Museum, being social and being outdoors.