| Direct Hire
Job ID: 2295
“ On a daily basis, our clients’ initiatives change the world –
we simply supply the people that make it happen.”
Founded in 2002, blueStone is a Women-Owned IT staffing firm. We strive to be the best and most attentive firm in the industry.
Why Work at blueStone? Our staff chimes in….
“ I know it’ s over-said, but we really do work hard and play hard. There’ s a family feeling, where everyone cares. The people are honest. There’ s no sugar-coating and people keep their word.”
“ The company is very family-oriented. We aren’ t only given the best tools, but we also get an excellent work/life balance.”
“ We’ re so team oriented! We’ re friendly, fun and boisterous at times. Team building is an ongoing priority. We have group outings, holiday related activities, the company will stock our favorite drinks and we celebrate our birthdays and anniversaries.”
“ They set you up for success. They invest so much into technology and training, way more than other companies, and the sky’ s the limit. I feel like I own my own business within the business. And that’ s a great thing for me because I have an entrepreneurial mindset.”
“ There’ s so much growth! What they told me during my interview process came true 100%!”
“ I’ ve worked at staffing companies before, but I almost can’ t believe the quality of both the candidate and client relationships.”
Both our benefits and commission structure are rare and outstanding.
Since our inception, we’ ve been recognized as industry experts by publications including Forbes magazine. In 2017, we were recognized by Inc. and Quantum Workplace as one of the Best Places to Work.
“ From an employee perspective, we’ re the opposite of what you think of when you hear the words, “ staffing company.”
- Identify, establish and maintain client relationships via phone, email, in-person meetings and other networking activities.
- Market blueStone services to fulfill human capital needs in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions within IT.
- Present blueStone’ s service offerings to prospective clients, consult with clients and develop proposals, customizing when needed.
- Develop and execute sales presentations to potential clients.
- Consult with hiring managers in the selection process.
- Manage open job orders from intake to fulfillment.
- Collaborate with teammates/recruiters to fill open positions.
- Market candidates for open positions and to win new business.
- Manage your accounts, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- 6-8 years of hunting in the IT staffing industry
- Bachelor’ s degree
- A high level of comfort with cold calling and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- You have the ability and drive to identify prospective customer’ s needs, propose solutions and convert prospects into clients.
- You have a history of exceeding individual goals and enhancing winning teams.
- You have a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment.
- You have a knack for solving problems in ways nobody thought of.
- People are naturally drawn to you.
- Your honesty and integrity are things people admire about you.
- You are action and results oriented, with strong closing abilities.