| Direct Hire
Job ID: 2295
“ On a daily basis, our clients’ initiatives change the world –
we simply supply the people that make it happen.”
Are you an excellent IT Staffing Sales person? Do you work for a company that causes its own turnover? Do you like your manager? Is your recruiting team strong? Are your clients black hole VMS accounts? If you’ re looking for a change, consider blueStone Staffing.
blueStone is a certified Woman Owned IT Staffing company. We’ re in a major growth mode and are rapidly growing our newest office. Our core competencies are:
- Application Development
- Mobile Development
- Big Data Solutions
- IT Security/Infrastructure
- ERP Systems/HER
What is it like to work here? Our staff chimes in…
“ I know it’ s over-said, but we really do work hard and play hard. There’ s a family feeling, where everyone cares. The people are honest. There’ s no sugar-coating and people keep their word.”
“ The company is very family-oriented. We aren’ t only given the best tools, but we also get an excellent work/life balance.”
“ They set you up for success. They invest so much into technology and training, way more than other companies, and the sky’ s the limit. I feel like I own my own business within the business. And that’ s a great thing for me because I have an entrepreneurial mindset.”
“ I’ ve worked at staffing companies before, but I almost can’ t believe the quality of both the candidate and client relationships.”
- Identify, establish and maintain client relationships via phone, email, in-person meetings and other networking activities.
- Market blueStone services to fulfill human capital needs in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions within IT.
- Present blueStone’ s service offerings to prospective clients, consult with clients and develop proposals, customizing when needed.
- Develop and execute sales presentations to potential clients.
- Consult with hiring managers in the selection process.
- Manage open job orders from intake to fulfillment.
- Collaborate with teammates/recruiters to fill open positions.
- Market candidates for open positions and to win new business.
- Manage your accounts, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- 5+ years of hunting in the staffing industry
- Bachelor’ s degree
- A high level of comfort with cold calling and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- You have the ability and drive to identify prospective customer’ s needs, propose solutions and convert prospects into clients.
- You have a history of exceeding individual goals and enhancing winning teams.
- You have a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment.
- You have a knack for solving problems in ways nobody thought of.
- People are naturally drawn to you.
- Your honesty and integrity are things people admire about you.
- You are action and results oriented, with strong closing abilities.