Senior Business Development Manager - Southfield, MI
Southfield, MI | Direct Hire
“ On a daily basis, our clients’ initiatives change the world –
we simply supply the people that make it happen."
Founded in 2002, blueStone is a certified Woman-Owned IT staffing firm. We strive to be the best and most attentive firm in the industry.
Since our inception, we’ ve been recognized as industry experts by publications including Forbes magazine. We were named by Inavero as, “ 2018 Best in Staffing," on BOTH the client and talent sides. In 2017, we were recognized by Inc. and Quantum Workplace as one of the Best Places to Work.
Our practice areas include:
- Application and Mobile Development (.NET, Java, IOS and Android)
- EMR/EHR, Electronic Medical/Health Records
- ERP, Procurement and Supply Chain,
- Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
Are you tired of being micro-managed and having your success measured by metrics? We reward on results, not activities.
Why work at blueStone? Our staff chimes in….
“ They set you up for success. They invest so much into technology and training, way more than other companies, and the sky’ s the limit. I feel like I own my own business within the business. And that’ s a great thing for me because I have an entrepreneurial mindset."
“ I know it’ s over-said, but we really do work hard and play hard. There’ s a family feeling, where everyone cares. The people are honest. There’ s no sugar-coating and people keep their word."
“ The company is very family-oriented. We aren’ t only given the best tools, but we also get an excellent work/life balance."
“ From an employee perspective, we’ re the opposite of what you think of when you hear the words, “ staffing company."
- Identify, establish and maintain client relationships via phone, email, in-person meetings and other networking activities.
- Market blueStone services to fulfill human capital needs in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions within IT.
- Present blueStone’ s service offerings to prospective clients, consult with clients and develop proposals, customizing when needed.
- Develop and execute sales presentations to potential clients.
- Consult with hiring managers in the selection process.
- Manage open job orders from intake to fulfillment.
- Collaborate with teammates/recruiters to fill open positions.
- Market candidates for open positions and to win new business.
- Manage your accounts, ensuring clients’ needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- 5+ years of hunting in the IT staffing industry.
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- A high level of comfort with cold calling and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- You have the ability and drive to identify prospective customer’ s needs, propose solutions and convert prospects into clients.
- You have a strong internal drive and know how to close business.
- You have a history of exceeding individual goals and enhancing winning teams.
- You have a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment.
- You have a knack for solving problems in ways nobody thought of.
- People are naturally drawn to you.
- Your honesty and integrity are things people admire about you.
- You are action and results oriented, with strong closing abilities.
Anne is blueStone Staffing and Recruiting’s Manager of Talent Acquisition. She has been locating top talent for companies since 2006. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her children and with friends, volunteering at The Field Museum, being social and being outdoors.