Senior .NET Engineer
1700 Golf Road Suite 400 Schaumburg, IL | Direct Hire
Do you like to be on the forefront of creating new practices in Information Systems? My client is a global non-profit association who engages in the adoption and development of globally accepted industry leading practices in Information Systems. The Sr. .Net Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing high-quality external and internal applications for digital channels that align with the organization’ s digital vision and strategy.
- Design and develop extremely reliable, secured, scalable and high performing code for customer-facing website and web services for vendor integrations.
- Produce high-level design documents, provide quick estimates for projects/tasks and develop code based on end to end understanding of the system.
- Identify the need, evaluate and implement reusable frameworks and components to accelerate development leveraging Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD) tools where applicable.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in web application and/or database development.
- Have led integration projects and written scalable web services – SOAP, WCF, REST, OWASP.
If you are interested in learning more please contact Catherine Gilman directly at email@example.com