SR. PROJECT ENGINEER, MANUFACTURING IT
2020 N Ruby St Melrose Park, IL 60160 | Direct Hire
My client, a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies, is seeking a Sr. Project Engineer to join their team for a direct hire opportunity. The Sr. Project Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and subject matter expert support of new and existing Manufacturing IT infrastructures.
- Design and implement Operational Technology Networks
- Design and implement cyber security hardware and software
- Responsible for integration of Manufacturing Devices with MES applications.
- VMware and Windows Server Administration, including design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and optimization
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related IT field.
- 5 years of experience in design of IT and OT converged networks
- 5 years of Experience in designing, troubleshooting, and optimizing plant floor networks
- Strong knowledge of VMware environment including vCenter, vSphere & ESX
Email resumes to email@example.com