SQL ETL Developer-SSRS and SSIS
1700 Golf Road Suite 400 Schaumburg, IL | Direct Hire
Do you like to be on the forefront of creating new practices in Information Systems? My client is a global non-profit association who engages in the adoption and development of globally accepted industry leading practices in Information Systems.
The SQL Developer will design, develop, implement, and maintain high quality database systems for internal and external client software applications.
- Create and maintain SQL stored procedures and triggers
- Support and trouble shoot existing SQL procedures
- Create database design documentation at architectural and functional level
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related discipline from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience in SQL/database development with SQL Server
- Strong expereince with SSRS and SSIS and ETL processing
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com