200 Renaissance CenterTower 400, 7th F floor 22 Detroit, MI 48265 | Contract
Our client, a global Automaker located in Detroit, is seeking a QA Developer. The QA Developer will work with stakeholders, software developers throughout the entire product development cycle. The QA Developer will work in multiple areas for testing.
- Execute test plans/cases and report on result.
- Communicate testing results in conjunction with test plans. Represent defects into the development process.
- Identify and analyze defects/test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Help develop, document, and implement applicable QA processes and procedures to provide more effective quality methods within the group in support of providing quality products.
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience writing black box and GUI test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks, and helping business experts define requirements
- Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing (Agile Testing)
- Detailed knowledge of Android and iOS Interface Guidelines (IG) a plus
- Knowledge of and desire to work in an Agile development environment (preferably Scrum)
e-mail resumes to Cheryl.email@example.com