1 ABC Parkway Chicago, IL 53511
Our client, a billion-dollar organization and leader in materials distribution is adding a Software Engineer / Python Developer to help build out a Data Science team. This team will drive innovation within their organization.
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing data pipelines and collaborating with data scientists to create advanced analytics applications. This will include building web applications to support custom analytical applications, automating data collection, and working to advance our back end automation for all analytical workloads.
- Develop data pipelines from all sources. This could include IOT devices to traditional database management systems.
- Develop and collaborate on advanced analytical applications. These would include solutions that require features outside of our Data Visualization solution and software to automate the build process of data science models.
- Build solutions that support Agile delivery of software. To include continuous integration/delivery pipelines.
- Professional Experience: Minimum two years of experience in design, development, administration, troubleshooting of advanced analytics applications and/or data pipelines.
- Strong ability in Python for data pipelines and web applications.
- Strong technical capabilities and aptitude
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie has over 10 years of experience in IT recruiting. In her free time, she enjoys baking (especially cookies), and was thrilled to see her alma mater, Loyola University Chicago, advance to the final four in the 2018 NCAA tournament!