Purchase Order Coordinator
1780 Pond Run Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Our client’ s Total Value Management (TVM) team is looking to hire an added resource responsible for the coordination of Purchase Orders within MLS for all U.S. sites. This is a data entry and customer service position with potential to grow into a strategic role within the TVM function.
- Manage data and be fully responsible for creating, amending, and issuing Purchase Orders
- Ensure validity and accuracy of data entered
- Directly support and interact with TVM, Engineering, Finance, and Operations.
- Support special projects as needed
- Education: Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Finance or Logistics
- Experience: 1 to 3 years of related experience. Education may be substituted for experience and vice versa.
- Strong communication, organizational, team player, and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Superior communication skills and can present his/her ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Unquestioned integrity and values that the organization can trust without reservation
- Consensus builder with strong persuasion skills
- A highly motivated team player who contributes to an atmosphere in which people collaboratively, enthusiastically and effectively produce results
- A good listener with a strong sense of self
- Must be flexible with the ability to change, adapt and grow
- Exhibits passion for the mission of the company and the needs of their clients
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.