3701 W Algonquin Rd # 1010 Rolling Meadows, IL | Contract
Do you want to be a part of a global nonprofit organization responsible for providing exceptional service in the IT industry? Our client is a multi-million-dollar company spanning across 100 countries. They are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their team.
- Controls projects through effective management of the project/program resources and schedules
- Facilitates teams in the requirements gathering and planning of project and programs into project goals, deliverables, tasks and milestones
- Facilitates teams in the identification and prioritization of project/program issues and risks and manages those issues and risks
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience having served as a project manager in cross functional projects/programs utilizing MS Project or other similar project tools.
- Experience utilizing and managing outsource service provider resources on large scale projects.
Please email resumes to: Chris.Burgess@bluestonestaffing.com
Chris graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a degree in Multidisciplinary studies and received his Masters of Business from Oklahoma Christian University. He played professional baseball for the Philadelphia Phillies organization. In his free time he enjoys hitting the links for a quick 18 and spending time with friends and family.