1 ABC Parkway Beloit, WI 53511
Our client, located in Janesville, WI area, is a leader in materials distribution. They are a billion-dollar company offering a very competitive compensation package.
The IT Project Manager will coordinate the management of multiple IT projects running concurrently, plus personally manage projects of critical importance to the company.
- The IT Project Manager will determine when projects should be phased, and formulate recommendations for management on priorities when phasing large projects.
- The IT Project Manager will lead the planning and implementation of IT projects using established IT PMO processes, tools, and techniques in all aspects of SDLC (based on standard PMBOK processes).
- Bachelor degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or equivalent non-U.S. degree.
- Master’ s degree in Business or Information Technology is desirable, but not required.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of direct work experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of system development life cycle.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels including strong presentation skills.
Email resumes to email@example.com