1 ABC Parkway Chicago, IL 53511
The IT Project Coordinator will work with Project Managers to obtain updates and then make the appropriate changes within MS Project on a weekly basis.
- The ability to build and maintain weekly complex Microsoft Project project plans
- Produce MS Project reports for Program Manager and Project Managers
- Ability to review and analyze the project plan and identify areas of risk
- Bachelor degree from an accredited U.S. college or university, or equivalent non-U.S. degree.
- Experienced with Microsoft Project
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Project Coordination experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels including strong presentation skills.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.