200 Renaissance CenterTower 400, 7th F Detroit, MI 48265 | Contract
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world' s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215, 000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering and building the world' s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions.
blueStone has been retained by our client to assist them in their search for a Product Owner. This is a contract to hire role located in Detroit.
The Product Owner will be responsible for building applications in a web based and mobile app environment. Working in an Agile environment they will be setting the strategy for current and future features/products and presenting the product to stakeholders. Many of the duties include
- Collaborate with Product Manager, UX team, business stakeholders, and development teams to define the Product Backlog and Product Roadmap by way of User Stories, storyboards, wireframes, and other software design artifacts.
- Ensure continuing engagement with development team during the product development lifecycle in order to provide User Story (requirements) clarification and immediate feedback upon completion.
- Coordinate and facilitate necessary interactions in order to obtain answers, provide direction, or eliminate impediments during product development.
- 10+ years of experience in product development or program management of Software intensive technical projects with a successful project delivery record in a multi-stakeholder and cross-functional environment
- 5+ years in a leadership role in Agile based software development organization
- Strong experience interacting and managing business customers and expectations
- Strong organization and planning skills for project planning and activity management (PMP certification a plus)
- Problem solving skills to facilitate a shared understanding of problems, possible solutions, and determine the scope of any required changes (DMAIC, System V, Six Sigma)
- Critical thinking skills for evaluating multiple options and helping a team settle on problem solutions.
E-mail resumes to Cheryl.email@example.com