Mobile Application Developer-IOS or Android
1215 W. Center Street Alpharetta, GA 95337
My client is a Fortune 500 company that is currently listed as one of the top companies to work for as well as one of the largest private companies in the US. They currently have a long-term contract Mobile Application Developer (IOS/Android) opportunity for their Alpharetta, GA office.
- Hands-on code contribution and delivery
- Developing and testing your mobile application code, leveraging a sprint based, Agile methodology
- Integrate your mobile code with existing backend services
- Working closely with QA members on the team to ensure the code you develop meets acceptance criteria, including doing rework where necessary
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and having the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology and products
- 5 years of experience in software development/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), computer programming, software development, software engineering.
- 2 years of experience in Mobile Application Development (Android/iOS)
- Proven track record of developing visually appealing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android devices using Xamarin and C#
- Solid understanding of RESTful API with JSON (WebAPI)
- Solid understanding of C# and .NET
- Experience with source control tools, preferably git and/or Team Foundation Server
- Experience or demonstrable knowledge of Scrum, Sprint/Sprint Teams, and/or Kanban
- Experience developing native mobile applications for iOS with Objective C/Swift or Android applications with Java is a plus
- Experience with SQL Server and T-SQL is a plus
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Email Resumes to email@example.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.