Mid Level .NET Developer
1921 Rohlwing Rd. Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
My client is an industry leader with a strong national presence, looking to bring on a .NET Developer. They offer a casual work environment, competitive compensation package, and the opportunity to learn from highly experienced industry professionals.
- This developer will be a part of a team that is responsible for the full SDLC of the business units’ internal systems and applications.
- The developer will design, develop, implement and support new solutions for various business units.
- 3+ years with .NET Framework- C# and MVC
- SQL Server
- REST/Web Services/API/SOAP/WCF/TFS
- VB.NET-Nice to have but not a must
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Amanda is a Delivery Team Lead with over five years of experience. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and watching sports.