Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
Palatine, IL | Direct Hire
blueStone Holdings Group is seeking a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with experience in implementing and administering windows in a virtualized environment to support our growing Infrastructure Services team.
blueStone was voted as one of Top Staffing Firms to work for in 2016 & offers great benefits along with a great company culture.
- Manage production and pre-production technology systems in a hybrid cloud/datacenter environment
- Automate building systems and deploying applications.
- Create additional automation by scripting repetitive tasks
- Manage and support Active Directory (Directory Services, DFS, DNS, GPO)
- Participate in strategic projects
- Monitor productions systems, respond to and troubleshoot incidents
- Participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of 2012R2 and 2016 Windows Server
- Advanced knowledge in 2016 Microsoft System Center
- Advanced knowledge and experience of virtualization platforms (Hyper-V).
- Advanced knowledge in Hyper-V Failover Clustering (HA) (Server 2012R2 and Server 2016)
- Advanced knowledge of x86 Server Architecture and hardware components (HP, Dell).
- Advanced knowledge of SIOS DataKeeper replication software
- Advanced knowledge in VDI and RDS in Windows 2012R2 and 2016
- Advanced knowledge of Azure and Active directory replication.
- Advanced knowledge or WAN techniques in a Windows architecture.
- Familiarity with storage technologies and Microsoft Windows clustering with SAN storage
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in learning more!