Manager, Business Analysis
1700 Golf Road Suite 400 Schaumburg, IL | Direct Hire
Do you like to be on the forefront of creating new practices in Information Systems? My client is a global non-profit association who engages in the adoption and development of globally accepted industry leading practices in Information Systems. They are seeking a Manager of Business Analysis for a Direct Placement role at their offices in Schaumburg. They offer competitive compensation and great benefits.
- Understands business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Work with technology architects and business stakeholder to facilitate vendor/technology selection process.
- Manages the progress of all BA projects by track activities and provides senior management with regular updates on deliverable timeline and status.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relate discipline from an accredited institution
- 10 years of related experience.
Email resumes to Cheryl.email@example.com
Amanda is a Delivery Team Lead with over five years of experience. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and watching sports.