Lead Solution Architect
130 E. Randolph St. Suite 1000 Chicago, IL 60601
Our client, a leader in medical technology, is adding a Lead Solution Architect to their growing team. As the Lead Solution Architect, your role is to act under moderate direction, providing scalable and high-quality solutions to meet business needs in the design, implementation, enhancement and support of Salesforce centric projects.
- Maintain and develop next generation Salesforce solutions to support our business and commercial goals
- Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy system functionalities around Salesforce suite of solutions
- Supervise, train, mentor other CRM developers and analysts in advancing their skills in Salesforce
- Represent team in project meetings with other departments & outside vendors
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or MIS or a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 7+ years of design and development experience with Salesforce applications deployed in complex multi-tiered technical environments.
- 5+ years of experience with customer service center enablement with Salesforce
E-mail resumes to email@example.com
Maggie has over 10 years of experience in IT recruiting. In her free time, she enjoys baking (especially cookies), and was thrilled to see her alma mater, Loyola University Chicago, advance to the final four in the 2018 NCAA tournament!