Jr. Product Owner/Jr. BA
3663 Woodhead Dr Northbrook, IL 60062 | Contract To Hire
My Client, a leading innovator in their industry, is seeking a Jr. Product Owner/Jr. Business Analyst to join their growing office. The Jr. Product Owner will be the primary liaison between the business stakeholders and technology teams. This is a contract to hire opportunity located in the Northbrook.
- Act as a liaison between the client area, technical organization, and other affected areas in planning, directing and conducting the analysis of business problems.
- Develop project proposals and estimate that reflect understanding of business needs and relevant technology solutions.
- Develop detailed business and functional requirements, using templates and tools consistent with the methodology being employed.
- Writes User Stories and Acceptance Criteria based on stakeholder and development team input.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience in IT industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
e-mail resumes to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org