Jr. Java Software Engineer
233 Pierce St. Birmingham, MI 48009
Exciting opportunity for a well-funded start-up based in Birmingham, MI! They are adding a Jr Java Developer to their team, for a 6+ month contract role.
- Maintain and develop new features for existing Java codebase
- Experience with Linux/Unix.
- Write automated unit and system tests.
- Experienced with programming in Java.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- A demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie has over 10 years of experience in IT recruiting. In her free time, she enjoys baking (especially cookies), and was thrilled to see her alma mater, Loyola University Chicago, advance to the final four in the 2018 NCAA tournament!