Jr. Systems Admin
8765 W Higgins Road Chicago, IL 60631 | Contract To Hire
Our client, located just north of the city, is looking to add a Jr Systems Administrator to their team. The Systems Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining servers, applications and related tools within their office and network. This role serves the organization by maintaining the performance, security and reliability of the systems that host the organization’ s IT services.
- Complete projects as assigned by manager.
- Documentation of relevant systems, services, processes and procedures.
- Provide metrics as assigned by manager.
- Secondary escalation point for IT Service Desk, primary escalation point for Infrastructure Technicians.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in administering Windows Server services including (at a minimum) Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy.
- Familiarity with administration of at least one application or service other than Windows Server. Examples include, but are not limited to, VMware, Exchange, Microsoft System Center products, CommVault backup & restore.
- Strong listening, writing, and verbal communications skills.
Please email resumes to email@example.com