Java Developer (Jr-Mid)
1971 University Boulevard Lynchburg, VA 24515 | Contract To Hire
Our client, a well-respected educational institution in the Richmond, Virginia area is growing their development team, and is adding several Mid-level Java Developers on a contract-to-hire basis. This team will be initially focused on a new project for their course registration system.
- Maintain and enhance existing solutions using Java 8 with Spring and Gradle
- Work in an agile fashion to develop, estimate, test, and maintain applications
- Work directly with business stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate progress
- 2+ years of experience in Java development
- Solid experience with Spring and Spring Boot
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Maggie has over 10 years of experience in IT recruiting. In her free time, she enjoys baking (especially cookies), and was thrilled to see her alma mater, Loyola University Chicago, advance to the final four in the 2018 NCAA tournament!