IT Tech Lead 1650
1215 W. Center Street Alpharetta, GA 95337
My client is a Fortune 500 company that is currently listed as one of the top companies to work for as well as one of the largest private companies in the US. They currently have a long-term contract need for an IT Technical Lead in Atlanta, GA (this can also be a remote role).
- Design and implement technical solutions in different business & technology areas
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, usability standards, etc.
- Participate in the development and review of documents to comply with SDLC methodologies [e.g. Engineering Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture Documents (SAD)].
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary.
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews.
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices when appropriate.
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects.
- Provide technical guidance to development team members.
- Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications.
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years acting as a senior architect / technical lead role in a comparable organization.
- Significant experience of deploying large, enterprise wide implementations to significant (100k+) user volumes
- At least 5 years of hands on experience leading a team of developers either onshore or offshore - defining work breakdown structures/tasks, assigning the team work items, monitoring and ensuring quality and adherence to standards etc
- At least 7 years of relevant hands-on work experience building, integrating and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects.
- 7+ years of ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web Forms and Win Forms experience
- 7+ years of client-side development leading experience, with strong skills in:
o Microsoft SharePoint
o jQuery and ideally other libraries such as Angular
- 5+ years of experience of working with applications that have a SQL Server backend (SQL Server 2008R2 and newer).
- 5+ years of experience with Team Foundation Server.
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint Technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience with O365.
- 3+ years’ experience of Azure and use of Azure PaaS services
- 5+ years of experience with Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework or NHibernate
Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org