IT Support Analyst - O365
1 Lands' End Lane Dodgeville, WI 53595
My client, a global leader in the retail vertical, is seeking an IT Support Analyst- O365 to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity, located just West of Madison, WI, with excellent benefits and a great family-oriented culture.
As an IT Support Analyst focused on O365, you will be responsible for the continuing development, introduction, and adoption of Office 365 and its associated components, as a part of the Client Services Strategies Team.
- At least 5 years’ in-depth experience with the relevant end-user technologies
- Experience leading organizations through large-scope changes in workflow or tool solutions
- Experience with workplace productivity tools including intranets, employee portals and collaboration tools
- Proficiency with O365 Suite of Tools including core office products: Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, Yammer, Skype for Business, Teams, SharePoint and their associated mobile applications for associate use
- Experience in migrating legacy file storage and desktop configurations to cloud solutions (i.e.network shares to OneDrive)
- Understand and monitor the Microsoft O365 Roadmap; evaluate changes, upgrades and new tools: recommend implementation strategies; communicate and provide training as required
- Bachelor’ s Degree in information systems.
- Experience with Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Expereince with migration
- Excellent communication
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.