“ On a daily basis, our clients’ initiatives change the world –
we simply supply the people that make it happen.”
Founded in 2002, blueStone is a certified Woman-Owned IT staffing firm. We strive to be the best and most attentive firm in the industry.
Since our inception, we’ ve been recognized as industry experts by publications including Forbes magazine. We were named by Inavero as, “ 2018 Best in Staffing," on BOTH the client and talent sides. In 2017, we were recognized by Inc. and Quantum Workplace as one of the Best Places to Work. We' re in the heart of downtown Palatine and steps away from the Metra.
Our practice areas include:
- Application and Mobile Development (.NET, Java, IOS and Android)
- EMR/EHR, Electronic Medical/Health Records
- ERP, Procurement and Supply Chain
- Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
Are you tired of being micro-managed and having your success measured by metrics? We reward on results, not activities.
Why Work at blueStone? Our staff chimes in….
“ They set you up for success. They invest so much into technology and training, way more than other companies, and the sky’ s the limit. I feel like I own my own business within the business. And that’ s a great thing for me because I have an entrepreneurial mindset."
“ I know it’ s over-said, but we really do work hard and play hard. There’ s a family feeling, where everyone cares. The people are honest. There’ s no sugar-coating and people keep their word."
“ The company is very family-oriented. We aren’ t only given the best tools, but we also get an excellent work/life balance."
“ From an employee perspective, we’ re the opposite of what you think of when you hear the words, “ staffing company."
- Source, screen, and recruit candidates for our clients by establishing and maintaining professional relationships via phone, email, social media, in-person meetings and other networking activities.
- Post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Screen resumes and applicants.
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers and/or Account Manager to ensure your candidates are moving smoothly through the interview process, or is professionally and politely declined.
- Update the ATS clearly and consistently, keeping detailed records of candidates' information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations.
- Create talent pipelines.
- 1.5+ years of recruiting in the IT staffing industry
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Ability to manage all stages of hiring (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing)
- A pro at working both collaboratively and autonomously.
- A natural researcher and good organizer who doesn' t get bogged down in details.
- Naturally curious and love to learn.
- Social and thrive in a team environment of friendly, competitive people.
- Desired systems knowledge: Bullhorn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Careerbuilder, Careerbuilder Edge, Monster, DiscoverOrg
For Military personnel:
MOS Code 79R Recruiter Noncommissioned Officer
MOS Code 79T Recruiting and Retention NCO (Army National Guard)
Anne is blueStone Staffing and Recruiting’s Manager of Talent Acquisition. She has been locating top talent for companies since 2006. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her children and with friends, volunteering at The Field Museum, being social and being outdoors.