IT Project Manager
700 Tower Dr suite 700 detroit, MI 48098 | Contract
Our fortune 500 client located in Detroit, MI has asked our assistance in hiring a Senior IT Project Manager for their Information Technology Team. The Senior IT Project Manager will be responsible for project scheduling, issue/risk resolution, and proper escalation and reporting status to senior leadership.
- Partner with business leadership to lead the information technology initiative.
- Perform project management for all tasks of project including estimating and tracking progress against baseline project plan and monitor and control development activities to an overall enterprise plan.
- Develop peers, cross functional, and cross business relationships to maximize best practice, produce quality output, and successful program implementation.
- University/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information, or Business Management.
- Minimum of 7 years of Software Development and Project Management experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and SOA processes.
- Ability to understand technical issues and also handle business implications.
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com