HANA SAP Architect
2300 Barrington Road Schaumburg, IL 60010 | Direct Hire
Our client is currently seeking an SAP HANA Architect for a fulltime position based in Schaumburg, IL (local presence is required). Traveling up to 75% of the time, this person will work with customers on multiple engagements at any given time to successfully lead assigned projects and build client relationships.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the Solution Delivery team as leader in HANA technology
- Mentor team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Support customers (internal and external)
- Strong leadership presence and ability to interact with project leaders.
Qualifications for consideration include:
- Bachelor’ s degree required, with advanced degree highly preferred
- 10+ years of experience overall with SAP ECC including ABAP development
- 5+ years of experience working on Enterprise HANA based solutions
- 3+ years of experience building HANA information models such as Procedure and Views with graphical and SQL scripting and data provisioning using SDA etc.
- 2+ years of experience in HANA administration with upgrade experience
- Experience in developing Analytic Solutions with SAP BO tools on HANA a plus.
- Exposure to HANA XS and Odata services with web-based solutions like Fiori/UI5.
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the consulting services arena
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 75%
This is a full-time, salaried position that requires a daily presence in Schaumburg, IL. If you interested in being considered, please submit your current resume today!