Full Stack Engineer
233 Pierce St. Pontiac, MI 48009
My client, a well-funded startup in Pontiac, MI is adding a Full-Stack Engineer to their team to assist in the development of a healthcare-focused product. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a casual work environment who wants to be involved in the development of a product from the ground up.
- The Full Stack Engineer position calls for a great deal of versatility including complete understanding of front end capabilities as well as back end system architecture design and development that allows our innovative applications to render correctly all while communicating with data stores and services.
- The primary duties include the estimation, planning and implementation of interactive web sites, web applications and any necessary integration and/or development of web services.
- Highly proficient in React and/or TypeScript
- 8+ years professional software development in multiple languages
- Solution architecture and systems integration experience
- Experience with various front and back end frameworks
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie has over 10 years of experience in IT recruiting. In her free time, she enjoys baking (especially cookies), and was thrilled to see her alma mater, Loyola University Chicago, advance to the final four in the 2018 NCAA tournament!