Engineering Manager ( Medical Devices / Manufacturing / Robotics )
241 Palatine Road Wheeling, IL 60090
Our client remains on the cutting-edge of Medical Device technology and has continuously grown for over two decades. Do you want the opportunity to be a part of the Executive team at a company like this? Here is your chance! They are looking for an Engineering Manager to oversee the Engineering of Medical Devices while collaborating seamlessly with Production and Manufacturing.
- Determine and review all manufacturing processes for cost effectiveness and feasibility, both before and after engineering releases to manufacturing.
- Coordinate all engineering releases and changes relative to routines, setting standards, data entry, and follow up.
- Determine priorities with the Operations Manager, and implement cost-reduction projects; maintain detailed documentation as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 10 working years is required.
- Cost Reduction Experience/History and Automation Implementation experience.
If you are interested in learning more please contact Catherine Gilman directly at email@example.com