1700 Golf Road Suite 400 Pittsburgh, PA | Direct Hire
Do you like to be on the forefront of creating new practices in Information Systems? My client is a global non-profit association who engages in the adoption and development of globally accepted industry leading practices in Information Systems. The Database Engineer will work closely with both the business and IT teams to design, configure, build and maintain, and support the corporate databases and processes.
- Management of T-SQL databases, including but not limited to/from data migration.
- Management of Sales Force CRM application; customize and configure the Sales Force system, including custom objects and fields, page layouts, reports and dashboards, profiles and sharing rules, workflow and approval processes.
- Ensures accurate and timely development, configuration and implementation of dashboard metrics, reports, tools and customizations to meet business needs and Ad-hoc query and report generations utilizing T-SQL.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience working with databases
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL Server.
- Master of the T-SQL language.
If you are interested in learning more please contact Catherine Gilman directly at email@example.com