Data Integration Engineer
700 Tower Dr suite 700 Detroit, MI 48098
Would you like to be a vital component in creating some of the world' s newest and greatest technology? Our client is Fortune 10 with 215, 000+ employees spread across 396 facilities in more than 100 countries around the globe offering some of the most exciting careers in designing, engineering and building the world' s most advanced vehicles and personal mobility solutions. Our client has a Data Integration Engineer contract role available at their location in Detroit.
- Enhance current Application product components and support development efforts for new service offerings with a globally distributed workforce.
- Establish the development lifecycle cadence, and oversee the delivery of infrastructure class software deliverables.
- Perform first, second, and third levels debug activities, to re-establish Pilot Application services expediently.
- Support application deployments into controlled operational environments
- Proven experience participating in large software development and infrastructure deployment projects.
- Proven practical experience programming in the following:
Perl, Linux (bash)/MS Windows Shells
SQL Queries (MySQL and Oracle)
- Working knowledge on the following:
Standard Data Formats (XML, JSON)
Apache Web Services installation and configuration
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Database schema design (logical and physical)
- A solid understanding of both Linux-based and Microsoft Windows (Server) operating systems. Adept at the use of performance analysis methods to tune systems, and resolve connectivity problems.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggie has over 10 years of experience in IT recruiting. In her free time, she enjoys baking (especially cookies), and was thrilled to see her alma mater, Loyola University Chicago, advance to the final four in the 2018 NCAA tournament!