Connected Services Validation Engineer -- Associate
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Our client located in Auburn Hills, MI is looking for a Connected Services Validation Engineer to join their team. The Connected Services Validation Engineer will be responsible for participating in and performing User Acceptance Testing, test case creation, and root cause analysis.
- Testing the software to make sure it can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios, per specifications
- Create test cases based off specifications
- Participating in Standard Defect Management practices: defect creation, clarification, retesting, and verification
- Performing the first level of triage of a defect during testing
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science/IT or Engineering degree
- 0-2 years of experience in Telematics is required
- 0-2 years of experience with CAN (internship/coop experience OK)
- Linux/QNX/Command Line and/or Telnet
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Amanda is a Delivery Team Lead with over five years of experience. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her family and watching sports.